Beach boys

Beach boys

Saturday, August 15, 2015

I caved and he baked.

We never make dessert any more.  Like really, never.  With a household full of people with food sensitivites it just isn't worth it.  But I have lots of friends that RAVE about gluten free brownies when you add a drop of Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil.  So I finally broke down and bought a box.  I tucked it away in the pantry and figured I'd try them the next time we had something at church and I needed to bring a dessert.  Well a boy found the box.  Screams of excitement were followed by begging.  So I caved and the 12 year old baked.  He baked the most ridiculously yummy, little bites of peppermint patty heaven I have ever tasted.  They lasted, um about an hour.  Cause ya know #iliveinafrathouse and the four growing frat boys, they love the chocholate, even when it's gluten free.

No comments:

Post a Comment